Full Stack Developer
Classify Learning is a fast-growing educational technology SaaS solution created by educators, for educators. We are not your typical data and assessment system. Our suite of products is a one-stop solution for comprehensive learning management, assessment, and data analysis, built to save teachers time and promote positive student outcomes.
Working at Classify Learning offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren’t afraid to show it.
Who we are looking for:
The full stack engineering position is very important for the overall success of our platform. We are looking for self motivated engineers who have a serious eye for detail. We want our full stack developer to be well versed in front-end libraries and have a good understand of how APIs work.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Create interfaces for new screens within our applications based on requirements that come from our product team.
- Implement API responses to feed the required data into new and existing interface screens.
- Develop all the required database tables and queries for any new features that need to be created.
- Work with some of our remote contracts to make sure tasks are on track for the overall project and there is no overlapping work.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Support, Product and Finance Teams to make sure we are getting the right feedback to properly build features
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- A good understanding of front-end frameworks. (Vue, React, Angular, etc…)
- Very knowledge about the latest and greatest in regards to PHP.
- Strong skills in building database table and optimizing queries. (MySQL or Postgres)
- A true problem-solving mentality. You love the challenge of solving a technical puzzle.
- A genuine love of helping students and educators succeed. You love knowing that you have the chance to make a difference in the lives of educators.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills. You’re a people person.
- Can multi-task, adjust quickly to changing priorities and negotiate multiple, concurrent client deliverables to ensure flawless execution in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Great presentation skills. (nice to have)
- Previous K-12 tech experience. (nice to have)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Classify Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.