Customer Support Specialist
Classify Learning is a fast-growing educational technology SaaS solution created by educators, for educators. We are not your typical data and assessment system. Our suite of products is a one-stop solution for comprehensive learning management, assessment, and data analysis, built to save teachers time and promote positive student outcomes.
Working at Classify Learning offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren’t afraid to show it.
The Support Operations team enables internal teams and customers to do what they do best – through data-driven decisions and repeatable, scalable, and sustainable processes. We are looking for a technical, analytical, and innovative Customer Support Specialist who will be responsible for responding to, investigating, and escalating customer inquiries while providing exceptional technical and customer support.
What You’ll Do:
You will be the primary point of contact for customers seeking technical support on our platforms. You will be helping to manage a shared support queue (e.g., email, live chat, phone calls). Tickets received vary in nature – from one-touch responses to those that require a technical investigation and coordination with the Product/Engineering teams.
As a part of the Support Operations team, you will be expected to collaborate cross-functionally and ensure customer issues are handled efficiently and professionally.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve customer issues
- Keep customers and internal teams appropriately informed and updated when incidents arise
- Navigate the decision tree, escalating client-reported issues accordingly
- Report on metrics and thoughtfully recommend solutions for key pain points for clients
- Passionate about education, product, and customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tech and data savvy
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Have a proven track record of organizing and prioritizing against competing needs
- Strong interpersonal, project management and communication skills – excited to work collaboratively across departments
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 2+ years experience as a Support Agent, Customer Service Representative, or similar role
- Experience using a ticket-based tool (ZenDesk a plus)
- Experience with tiered levels of support
- Experience with Slack
Classify Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
If you found a spot that you think you’ll be perfect for, please click the contact us button below to send us your resume!