Customer Success Manager
Classify Learning is a fast-growing educational technology SaaS solution created by educators, for educators. We are not your typical data and assessment system. Our suite of products is a one-stop solution for comprehensive learning management, assessment, and data analysis, built to save teachers time and promote positive student outcomes.
Working at Classify Learning offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment that’s fun, collaborative, and innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education and aren’t afraid to show it.
Who we are looking for:
The Customer Success Manager is a key member of the Customer Success Team, responsible for coordinating the successful deployment of the Classify Learning platform to both new and existing clients to ensure satisfaction throughout their entire Classify Learning experience. By following key client metrics, deploying timely and effective proactive outreach campaigns, and implementing effective at-risk intervention strategies, you will guide our clients towards full adoption of the Classify Learning platform as a solution to meet their unique business needs.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Provide individualized account management and guidance for client accounts from initial onboarding stages, through full implementation and multi-year renewal.
- Maintained close, supportive relationships with client key stakeholders post-sale by serving as a daily trusted advisor, conducting quarterly review meetings and goal-setting sessions, and attending/presenting in territory regional meetings.
- Forecast retention, renewal and potential expansion status for assigned accounts
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Classify Learning platform and LMS/assessment platform adoption best practices to tailor solutions to the customer’s specific needs
- Conduct day-long client product technical training sessions both virtually and on-site as well as shorter targeted conference presentations for current and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Support, Product and Finance Teams on behalf of your clients, providing relevant customer feedback when necessary
- Prioritize your resources using a data-driven approach across a large number of clients, focusing on at-risk scenarios and expansion opportunities
- Support assigned accounts to drive product adoption and ensure they leverage the solution to achieve full business value.
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- A genuine love of helping students and educators succeed. You love knowing that you have the chance to make a difference in the lives of educators.
- A true problem-solving mentality. You love the challenge of solving a technical puzzle.
- Previous K-12 classroom teaching experience required.
- 2-5 years SaaS implementation or account management experience
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills. You’re a people person.
- The ability to resolve user questions through a combination of independent troubleshooting and collaborative team efforts. You love solving problems.
- Can multi-task, adjust quickly to changing priorities and negotiate multiple, concurrent client deliverables to ensure flawless execution in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Great presentation skills. You know how to captivate an audience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Gainsight is desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Classify Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
If you found a spot that you think you’ll be perfect for, please click the contact us button below to send us your resume!